오늘의 QT

오늘의 양식
2017.07.28 03:22:04
묵상나눔터 | 정기구독신청 | 인쇄하기  

28 July Fri, 2017
Forgiven!
[ 1 John 1:1 - 1:10 ] - hymn250
I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant.
Psalm 119:176
My friend Norm Cook sometimes had a surprise for his family when he arrived home from work. He would walk through the front door, and shout, “You’re forgiven!” It wasn’t that family members had wronged him and needed his forgiveness. He was reminding them that though they doubtless had sinned throughout the day, they were by God’s grace fully forgiven.
The apostle John supplies this note about grace: “If we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. If we claim to be without sin [no inclination to sin], we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness”(1 John 1:7–9).
To “walk in the light" is a metaphor for following Jesus. Imitating Jesus with the Spirit’s help, John insists, is the sign that we have joined with the apostles in the fellowship of faith. We are authentic Christians. But, he continues, let’s not be deceived: We will make wrong choices at times. Nevertheless, grace is given in full measure: We can take what forgiveness we need.
Not perfect; just forgiven by Jesus! That’s the good word for today. David Roper

• Lord, I know I’m not even close to being perfect. That’s why I need You and Your cleansing in my life. I’m lost without You.
Monitor your heart daily to avoid wandering from God’s wisdom.
1. That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched -- this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.
2. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.
3. We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.
4. We write this to make our joy complete.
5. This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.
6. If we claim to have fellowship with him yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live by the truth.
7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
8. If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.
2017년 07월 28일 (금)
용서 받았다!
[ 요한1서 1:1 - 1:10 ] - 찬송가 250장
잃은 양 같이 내가 유리하오니 주의 종을 찾으소서
시편 119:176
놈 쿡이라는 내 친구는 퇴근 후 집에 도착해서 가끔 그의 가족을 놀라게 합니다. 현관문을 들어서면서 “너는 용서받았어!” 하고 소리치곤 하니까요. 그의 가족들이 그에게 용서를 빌어야할 잘못을 저질러서 그런 것이 아닙니다. 가족들이 하루를 보내면서 아마도 죄를 지었겠지만, 하나님의 은혜로 다 용서받았다는 것을 상기시켜주려는 것입니다.
요한 사도는 은혜에 대해 이런 기록을 남기고 있습니다. “그가 빛 가운데 계신 것 같이 우리도 빛 가운데 행하면 우리가 서로 사귐이 있고 그 아들 예수의 피가 우리를 모든 죄에서 깨끗하게 하실 것이요 만일 우리가 죄가 없다고 말하면 스스로 속이고 또 진리가 우리 속에 있지 아니할 것이요 만일 우리가 우리 죄를 자백하면 그는 미쁘시고 의로우사 우리 죄를 사하시며 우리를 모든 불의에서 깨끗하게 하실 것이요”(요일 1:7-9).
“빛 가운데 행한다”는 것은 예수님을 따른다는 것을 은유적으로 표현한 것입니다. 요한은 우리가 성령의 도움으로 예수님을 닮아가는 것은, 믿음의 교제를 함으로 사도들과 합류하게 되었다는 표시라고 주장합니다. 우리는 진정한 그리스도인들입니다. 그러나 요한은 속지 말라고 계속해서 우리에게 말합니다. 우리가 때때로 잘못된 선택을 하기 때문입니다. 그럼에도 우리가 받은 완전한 은혜로 우리는 용서 받을 수 있습니다.
우리는 완전하지 못하지만, 예수님이 우리를 용서하셨습니다! 그것은 오늘 우리에게 주시는 복된 말씀입니다.

• 주님, 저는 완전함과 거리가 멀다는 것을 압니다. 그래서 제게 주님이 필요하고, 주님이 제 삶을 깨끗케 해주셔야 하는 것입니다. 주님이 없다면 저도 없습니다.
하나님의 지혜로부터 멀어지지 않으려면 당신의 마음을 매일 점검하라.
1. 태초부터 있는 생명의 말씀에 관하여는 우리가 들은 바요 눈으로 본 바요 자세히 보고 우리의 손으로 만진 바라
2. 이 생명이 나타내신 바 된지라 이 영원한 생명을 우리가 보았고 증언하여 너희에게 전하노니 이는 아버지와 함께 계시다가 우리에게 나타내신 바 된 이시니라
3. 우리가 보고 들은 바를 너희에게도 전함은 너희로 우리와 사귐이 있게 하려 함이니 우리의 사귐은 아버지와 그의 아들 예수 그리스도와 더불어 누림이라
4. 우리가 이것을 씀은 우리의 기쁨이 충만하게 하려 함이라
5.우리가 그에게서 듣고 너희에게 전하는 소식은 이것이니 곧 하나님은 빛이시라 그에게는 어둠이 조금도 없으시다는 것이니라
6. 만일 우리가 하나님과 사귐이 있다 하고 어둠에 행하면 거짓말을 하고 진리를 행하지 아니함이거니와
7. 그가 빛 가운데 계신 것 같이 우리도 빛 가운데 행하면 우리가 서로 사귐이 있고 그 아들 예수의 피가 우리를 모든 죄에서 깨끗하게 하실 것이요
8. 만일 우리가 죄가 없다고 말하면 스스로 속이고 또 진리가 우리 속에 있지 아니할 것이요
9. 만일 우리가 우리 죄를 자백하면 그는 미쁘시고 의로우사 우리 죄를 사하시며 우리를 모든 불의에서 깨끗하게 하실 것이요
10. 만일 우리가 범죄하지 아니하였다 하면 하나님을 거짓말하는 이로 만드는 것이니 또한 그의 말씀이 우리 속에 있지 아니하니라

7월 : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

본 메일은 SWIM 메일 수신에 동의하신 분에게만 발송되는 발신전용 메일입니다.
메일 수신을 원치 않으시면 www.swim.org에 접속, QTLife>QT신청하기>메일그만받기(바로가기)에서 직접 처리하시거나, swim@swim.org로수신 거부 메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다.

Mailing service : SWIM | Tel : 02-796-3217 | Email : swim@swim.org | Update : 이영미, 조용윤
제공 : RBC Ministries, 오늘의 양식사 | Tel : 031-780-9565~8 | Email : odb@hcc.or.kr
"To read other issues of Our Daily Bread, visit us at www.rbc.net"
All Rights Reserved 한국 오늘의 양식사