오늘의 QT

오늘의 양식
2017.07.26 03:22:04
묵상나눔터 | 정기구독신청 | 인쇄하기  

26 July Wed, 2017
Out of the Deep
[ 2 Samuel 22:17 - 22:20 ] - hymn371
He reached down from on high and took hold of me.
2 Samuel 22:17
I scanned the water intently, on alert for signs of trouble. During my six-hour shifts as a lifeguard, I watched from the side of the pool to ensure the safety of those swimming. Leaving my post, or even becoming lax in my attentiveness, could have grave consequences for those in the pool. If a swimmer was in danger of drowning due to injury or lack of skill, it was my responsibility to pluck them from the water and return them to safety on the pool deck.
After experiencing God’s aid in battle against the Philistines(2 Sam. 21:15–22), David likens his rescue to being drawn out of “deep waters”(22:17). David’s very life—and that of his men—was in serious danger from his enemies. God buoyed David as he was drowning in disaster. While lifeguards are paid to assure the safety of swimmers, God, on the other hand, saved David because of His delight in him(v. 20). My heart leaps for joy when I realize that God doesn’t watch over and protect me because He’s obliged to but because He wants to.
When we feel overcome by the troubles of life, we can rest in the knowledge that God, our Lifeguard, sees our struggle and, because of His delight in us, watches over and protects us. Kirsten Holmberg

• Thank You, Lord, for seeing my struggles and standing ready to save me. Help me to trust Your rescuing love more fully.
God delights in saving His children.
17. "He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters.
18. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me.
19. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support.
20. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.
2017년 07월 26일 (수)
깊은 곳에서 빠져나옴
[ 사무엘하 22:17 - 22:20 ] - 찬송가 371장
그가 위에서 손을 내미사 나를 붙드심이여 많은 물에서 나를 건져 내셨도다
사무엘하 22:17
나는 무슨 문제가 없는지 집중해서 물을 훑어보았습니다. 인명구조원으로 근무하는 6시간 동안 나는 수영하는 사람들의 안전을 확인하려고 수영장 가장자리에서 지켜보았습니다. 내 자리를 벗어나거나 집중력이 흐트러지면 풀장에 있는 사람들에게 중대한 결과를 가져올 수 있습니다. 만약 수영하는 사람이 다치거나 기량 미숙으로 익사할 위험에 빠지면, 나의 책임은 그들을 건져내어 물 밖에 있는 안전지대로 데려오는 것입니다.
블레셋과의 전투에서 하나님의 도움을 경험한 다윗은(삼하 21:15-22) 그가 구원 받은 것이 ‘깊은 물’ 속에서 구조된 것과 같다고 말합니다(22:17). 다윗 자신과 그의 부하들의 목숨이 적의 공격으로 아주 위험한 처지에 놓이게 되자, 하나님은 그 재난 속에 빠져 들어가는 다윗을 떠오르게 하셨습니다. 인명구조원은 보수를 받고 수영하는 사람들의 안전을 지키지만, 하나님은 다윗을 ‘기뻐하시므로’ 그를 구원하셨습니다(20절). 하나님께서 나를 지켜보시고 보호하시는 것은 그것이 의무이기 때문이 아니라 하나님이 ‘원하시기’ 때문입니다. 내가 이 사실을 알았을 때 내 가슴은 기쁨으로 요동쳤습니다.
삶이 고통으로 뒤덮인 것처럼 느껴질 때, 인명구조원이신 하나님께서 우리의 고난을 보고 계시며, 우리를 기뻐하셔서 지키고 보호하신다는 것을 알면 우리는 안심할 수 있습니다.

• 제 고난을 아시고 구원해주시려고 준비하고 계시는 주님, 감사합니다. 주님께서 구조해주시는 그 사랑을 온전히 믿을 수 있게 도와주소서.
하나님은 그분의 자녀들을 구원하는 것을 기뻐하신다.
17. 그가 위에서 손을 내미사 나를 붙드심이여 많은 물에서 나를 건져내셨도다
18. 나를 강한 원수와 미워하는 자에게서 건지셨음이여 그들은 나보다 강했기 때문이로다
19. 그들이 나의 재앙의 날에 내게 이르렀으나 여호와께서 나의 의지가 되셨도다
20. 나를 또 넓은 곳으로 인도하시고 나를 기뻐하시므로 구원하셨도다

7월 : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

본 메일은 SWIM 메일 수신에 동의하신 분에게만 발송되는 발신전용 메일입니다.
메일 수신을 원치 않으시면 www.swim.org에 접속, QTLife>QT신청하기>메일그만받기(바로가기)에서 직접 처리하시거나, swim@swim.org로수신 거부 메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다.

Mailing service : SWIM | Tel : 02-796-3217 | Email : swim@swim.org | Update : 이영미, 조용윤
제공 : RBC Ministries, 오늘의 양식사 | Tel : 031-780-9565~8 | Email : odb@hcc.or.kr
"To read other issues of Our Daily Bread, visit us at www.rbc.net"
All Rights Reserved 한국 오늘의 양식사