오늘의 QT

오늘의 양식
2017.08.13 03:22:04
묵상나눔터 | 정기구독신청 | 인쇄하기  

13 August Sun, 2017
From Fear to Faith
[ Habakkuk 3:16 - 3:19 ] - hymn543
The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer.
Habakkuk 3:19
The doctor’s words landed in her heart with a thud. It was cancer. Her world stopped as she thought of her husband and children. They had prayed diligently, hoping for a different outcome. What would they do? With tears streaming down her face, she said softly, “God, this is beyond our control. Please be our strength.”
What do we do when the prognosis is devastating, when our circumstances are beyond our control? Where do we turn when the outlook seems hopeless?
The prophet Habakkuk’s situation was out of his control, and the fear that he felt terrified him. The coming judgment would be catastrophic(Hab. 3:16–17). Yet, in the midst of the impending chaos, Habakkuk made a choice to live by his faith(2:4) and rejoice in God(3:18). He did not place his confidence and faith in his circumstances, ability, or resources, but in the goodness and greatness of God. His trust in God compelled him to proclaim: “The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights”(v. 19).
When we are faced with difficult circumstances—sickness, family crisis, financial trouble—we, too, have only to place our faith and trust in God. He is with us in everything we face. Karenwolfe

• Dear God, I thank You that I can always turn to You. When I am faced with the difficulties of life, I can put my trust in You. Thank you that You are my “refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1
When faced with difficult circumstances we can trust God to be our strength.
16. I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us.
17. Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls,
18. yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.
19. The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.
2017년 08월 13일 (주일)
두려움에서 믿음으로
[ 하박국 3:16 - 3:19 ] - 찬송가 543장
주 여호와는 나의 힘이시라 나의 발을 사슴과 같게 하사
하박국 3:19
의사의 말에 그녀의 마음이 쿵하고 내려앉았습니다. 암이었습니다. 그녀는 남편과 아이들을 생각하니 세상이 막막했습니다. 가족들은 결과가 다르게 나오기를 바라며 열심히 기도했었습니다. 그들이 무엇을 할 수 있었을까요? 볼을 타고 흐르는 눈물과 함께 그녀는 조용히 말했습니다. “하나님, 저희가 할 수 있는 것이 아닙니다. 제발 저희의 힘이 되어주세요.”
예후가 아주 안 좋게 나왔을 때, 또는 우리가 처한 상황이 우리의 통제를 벗어났을 때 우리는 어떻게 합니까? 전망이 절망적일 때 우리는 어디로 향합니까?
하박국 선지자의 상황도 그가 어떻게 할 수 없었고, 그로 인한 두려움으로 그는 공포에 휩싸이게 되었습니다. 비극적인 심판이 다가오고 있었습니다(합 3:16-17). 그러나 눈앞에 닥친 혼란 가운데서도 하박국은 믿음으로 살고(2:4) 하나님으로 즐거워하기로 마음을 정했습니다(3:18). 하박국은 그의 신뢰와 믿음을 그의 환경이나 능력이나 물질에 두지 않고, 주님의 선하심과 위대하심에 두었습니다. 그는 주님을 향한 믿음으로 이렇게 선포했습니다. “주 여호와는 나의 힘이시라 나의 발을 사슴과 같게 하사 나를 나의 높은 곳으로 다니게 하시리로다”(19절).
질병이나 가정의 위기, 재정 문제로 힘든 상황에 직면했을 때, 우리 또한 우리의 믿음과 신뢰를 오직 하나님께만 두어야 합니다. 하나님은 우리가 마주하는 모든 상황 속에서 우리와 함께 하십니다.

• 사랑하는 하나님, 제가 항상 주님을 의지할 수 있게 해주시니 감사합니다. 삶의 어려움에 마주할 때, 주님을 믿고 의지합니다. 저의 “피난처시요 힘이시니 환난 중에 만날 큰 도움”(시 46:1)이심에 감사합니다.
힘든 상황을 마주했을 때, 하나님이 우리의 힘이 되어주심을 믿을 수 있다.
16. ○내가 들었으므로 내 창자가 흔들렸고 그 목소리로 말미암아 내 입술이 떨렸도다 무리가 우리를 치러 올라오는 환난 날을 내가 기다리므로 썩이는 것이 내 뼈에 들어왔으며 내 몸은 내 처소에서 떨리는도다
17. 비록 무화과나무가 무성하지 못하며 포도나무에 열매가 없으며 감람나무에 소출이 없으며 밭에 먹을 것이 없으며 우리에 양이 없으며 외양간에 소가 없을지라도
18. 나는 여호와로 말미암아 즐거워하며 나의 구원의 하나님으로 말미암아 기뻐하리로다
19. 주 여호와는 나의 힘이시라 나의 발을 사슴과 같게 하사 나를 나의 높은 곳으로 다니게 하시리로다 이 노래는 지휘하는 사람을 위하여 내 수금에 맞춘 것이니라

8월 : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

본 메일은 SWIM 메일 수신에 동의하신 분에게만 발송되는 발신전용 메일입니다.
메일 수신을 원치 않으시면 www.swim.org에 접속, QTLife>QT신청하기>메일그만받기(바로가기)에서 직접 처리하시거나, swim@swim.org로수신 거부 메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다.

Mailing service : SWIM | Tel : 02-796-3217 | Email : swim@swim.org | Update : 이영미, 조용윤
제공 : RBC Ministries, 오늘의 양식사 | Tel : 031-780-9565~8 | Email : odb@hcc.or.kr
"To read other issues of Our Daily Bread, visit us at www.rbc.net"
All Rights Reserved 한국 오늘의 양식사