오늘의 QT

오늘의 양식
2017.08.11 03:22:04
묵상나눔터 | 정기구독신청 | 인쇄하기  

11 August Fri, 2017
If Only . . .
[ John 11:21 - 11:35 ] - hymn545
Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died.
John 11:32
As we exited the parking lot, my husband slowed the car to wait for a young woman riding her bike. When Tom nodded to indicate she could go first, she smiled, waved, and rode on. Moments later, the driver from a parked SUV threw his door open, knocking the young bicyclist to the pavement. Her legs bleeding, she cried as she examined her bent-up bike.
Later, we reflected on the accident: If only we had made her wait . . . If only the driver had looked before opening his door. If only . . . Difficulties catch us up in a cycle of second-guessing ourselves. If only I had known my child was with teens who were drinking . . . If only we had found the cancer earlier . . .
When unexpected trouble comes, we sometimes question the goodness of God. We may even feel the despair that Martha and Mary experienced when their brother died. Oh, if Jesus had only come when He first found out that Lazarus was sick!(John11:21, 32).
Like Martha and Mary, we don’t always understand why hard things happen to us. But we can rest in the knowledge that God is working out His purposes for a greater good. In every circumstance, we can trust the wisdom of our faithful and loving God. Cindy Hess Kasper

• Father, You have carried me through hard circumstances before. Thank You for teaching me to trust Your heart of love even when I don’t understand what You are doing in my life.
To trust God in the light is nothing, but to trust Him in the dark—that is faith. Charles Haddon Spurgeon
21. "Lord," Martha said to Jesus, "if you had been here, my brother would not have died.
22. But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask."
23. Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again."
24. Martha answered, "I know he will rise again in the resurrection at the last day."
25. Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;
26. and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"
27. "Yes, Lord," she told him, "I believe that you are the Christ, the Son of God, who was to come into the world."
28. And after she had said this, she went back and called her sister Mary aside. "The Teacher is here," she said, "and is asking for you."
29. When Mary heard this, she got up quickly and went to him.
30. Now Jesus had not yet entered the village, but was still at the place where Martha had met him.
31. When the Jews who had been with Mary in the house, comforting her, noticed how quickly she got up and went out, they followed her, supposing she was going to the tomb to mourn there.
32. When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet and said, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died."
33. When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled.
34. "Where have you laid him?" he asked. "Come and see, Lord," they replied.
35. Jesus wept.
2017년 08월 11일 (금)
만일......
[ 요한복음 11:21 - 11:35 ] - 찬송가 545장
주께서 여기 계셨더라면 내 오라버니가 죽지 아니하였겠나이다
요한복음 11:32
우리가 주차장을 빠져나갈 때 남편은 자전거를 타고 오는 젊은 여자가 먼저 지나가도록 차의 속도를 줄였습니다. 남편이 먼저 가도 된다고 고개를 끄덕이자 그녀는 미소 지으며 손을 흔들고는 먼저 지나갔습니다. 그러나 잠시 후 주차된 스포츠 유틸리티 차량의 운전자가 차 문을 열면서 그녀를 쳐서 그녀는 길바닥에 넘어지고 말았습니다. 그녀의 다리에 피가 나고 있었고, 자전거가 찌그러진 것을 보고는 울음을 터뜨렸습니다.
우리는 나중에 그 일을 다시 돌이켜보았습니다. “만일 우리가 그녀더러 기다리라고 했었다면...... 만일 그 운전자가 문을 열기 전에 먼저 보았더라면...... 만일......” 이렇게 계속 다시 생각해보고 있을 때 과거의 어려웠던 일들이 떠올랐습니다. “만일 우리 아이가 술을 마시는 십대 아이들과 함께 어울린다는 것을 알았더라면...... 만일 우리가 암을 좀 더 빨리 발견했더라면......”
예기치 못한 어려움이 닥칠 때 우리는 때때로 하나님의 선하심을 의심하고, 마르다와 마리아가 그들의 오빠가 죽었을 때 느꼈던 절망감을 느끼기까지 합니다. “주께서 여기 계셨더라면 내 오라버니가 죽지 아니하였겠나이다”(요 11:21, 32).
마르다와 마리아처럼 우리도 왜 힘든 일들이 우리에게 닥치는지 언제나 이해하지는 못합니다. 하지만 하나님께서 더 큰 선을 이루시기 위해 그분의 목적을 이루어가고 계신다는 것을 알면 평안을 얻을 수 있습니다. 모든 상황 속에서 우리는 우리의 신실하시고 사랑하시는 하나님의 지혜를 신뢰할 수 있습니다.

• 하나님 아버지, 하나님은 이전에 어려운 상황 속에서 저를 인도해주셨습니다. 하나님께서 제 삶에서 행하시는 일들을 이해하지 못할 때라도 하나님의 사랑의 마음을 신뢰할 수 있도록 가르쳐주셔서 감사합니다.
빛 가운데에서 하나님을 신뢰하는 것은 아무것도 아니다. 그러나 어둠 속에서 하나님을 신뢰하는 것, 그것이 바로 믿음이다. 찰스 스펄전
21. 마르다가 예수께 여짜오되 주께서 여기 계셨더라면 내 오라버니가 죽지 아니하였겠나이다
22. 그러나 나는 이제라도 주께서 무엇이든지 하나님께 구하시는 것을 하나님이 주실 줄을 아나이다
23. 예수께서 이르시되 네 오라비가 다시 살아나리라
24. 마르다가 이르되 마지막 날 부활 때에는 다시 살아날 줄을 내가 아나이다
25. 예수께서 이르시되 나는 부활이요 생명이니 나를 믿는 자는 죽어도 살겠고
26. 무릇 살아서 나를 믿는 자는 영원히 죽지 아니하리니 이것을 네가 믿느냐
27. 이르되 주여 그러하외다 주는 그리스도시요 세상에 오시는 하나님의 아들이신 줄 내가 믿나이다
28. 이 말을 하고 돌아가서 가만히 그 자매 마리아를 불러 말하되 선생님이 오셔서 너를 부르신다 하니
29. 마리아가 이 말을 듣고 급히 일어나 예수께 나아가매
30. 예수는 아직 마을로 들어오지 아니하시고 마르다가 맞이했던 곳에 그대로 계시더라
31. 마리아와 함께 집에 있어 위로하던 유대인들은 그가 급히 일어나 나가는 것을 보고 곡하러 무덤에 가는 줄로 생각하고 따라가더니
32. 마리아가 예수 계신 곳에 가서 뵈옵고 그 발 앞에 엎드리어 이르되 주께서 여기 계셨더라면 내 오라버니가 죽지 아니하였겠나이다 하더라
33. 예수께서 그가 우는 것과 또 함께 온 유대인들이 우는 것을 보시고 심령에 비통히 여기시고 불쌍히 여기사
34. 이르시되 그를 어디 두었느냐 이르되 주여 와서 보옵소서 하니
35. 예수께서 눈물을 흘리시더라

8월 : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

본 메일은 SWIM 메일 수신에 동의하신 분에게만 발송되는 발신전용 메일입니다.
메일 수신을 원치 않으시면 www.swim.org에 접속, QTLife>QT신청하기>메일그만받기(바로가기)에서 직접 처리하시거나, swim@swim.org로수신 거부 메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다.

Mailing service : SWIM | Tel : 02-796-3217 | Email : swim@swim.org | Update : 이영미, 조용윤
제공 : RBC Ministries, 오늘의 양식사 | Tel : 031-780-9565~8 | Email : odb@hcc.or.kr
"To read other issues of Our Daily Bread, visit us at www.rbc.net"
All Rights Reserved 한국 오늘의 양식사