오늘의 QT

오늘의 양식
2017.07.30 03:22:04
묵상나눔터 | 정기구독신청 | 인쇄하기  

30 July Sun, 2017
All Generations
[ Psalms 145:1 - 145:13 ] - hymn220
Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations.
Psalm 145:13
My parents married in 1933 during the Great Depression. My wife and I are Baby Boomers, part of the dramatic increase in births following World War II. Our four daughters, born in the seventies and eighties, belong to Generations X and Y. Growing up in such different times, it’s not surprising that we have different opinions about many things!
Generations differ widely in their life experiences and values. And this is true among followers of Jesus. But no matter what we wear or the kind of music we enjoy, our spiritual connection is stronger than those differences.
Psalm 145, a mighty song of praise to God, proclaims our bond of faith. “One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts. . . . They celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness”(vv. 4, 7). Within a great diversity of age and experience, we come together by honoring the Lord. “They tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might”(v. 11).
While differences and preferences could divide us, shared faith in Jesus Christ the Lord brings us together in mutual trust, encouragement, and praise. Whatever our age and outlook, we need each other! No matter which generation we belong to, we can learn from each other and together honor the Lord—“So that all people may know of [His] mighty acts and the glorious splendor of [His] kingdom”(v. 12). David McCasland

• Lord, unite Your people from all generations to honor and praise You as we bear witness of Your love.
God’s kingdom is alive and active in all generations.
1. Psalm 145 A psalm of praise. Of David. I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.
2. Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.
3. Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
4. One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.
5. They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works.
6. They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds.
7. They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
8. The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.
9. The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.
10. All you have made will praise you, O LORD; your saints will extol you.
11. They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might,
12. so that all men may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
13. Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made.
2017년 07월 30일 (주일)
모든 세대
[ 시편 145:1 - 145:13 ] - 찬송가 220장
주의 나라는 영원한 나라이니 주의 통치는 대대에 이르리이다
시편 145:13
우리 부모님은 대공황 시기였던 1933년에 결혼하셨습니다. 우리 부부는 제2차 세계대전 후 출산율이 급격히 증가하던 시기에 태어난 베이비붐 세대입니다. 네 명의 딸들은 70년대와 80년대에 태어난 X와 Y세대입니다. 이렇게 다른 시대에 성장했기 때문에 우리가 많은 부분에서 서로 의견이 다른 것은 놀라운 일이 아닙니다.
세대에 따라 삶의 경험과 가치관들이 현저하게 다릅니다. 이것은 예수님을 따르는 사람들 사이에서도 마찬가지입니다. 그러나 우리가 어떤 옷을 입고 어떤 음악을 좋아하든지, 우리의 영적인 관계는 그런 차이들보다 더 강력합니다.
하나님을 찬양하는 장대한 노래인 시편 145편은 우리가 믿음으로 서로 연결되어 있음을 선언합니다. “대대로 주께서 행하시는 일을 크게 찬양하며 주의 능한 일을 선포하리로다…그들이 주의 크신 은혜를 기념하여 말하며 주의 의를 노래하리이다”(4, 7절). 나이와 경험이 아주 다양한 가운데서도 우리는 주님을 경배하며 함께 모입니다. “그들이 주의 나라의 영광을 말하며 주의 업적을 일러서”(11절).
차이점이나 선호도가 우리를 나뉘게 할 수는 있어도, 우리가 공유하고 있는 주 예수 그리스도에 대한 믿음이 우리를 서로 신뢰하고 격려하고 칭찬하는 자리에 함께 모이게 합니다. 나이와 외모에 상관없이 우리는 서로를 필요로 합니다! 우리가 어느 세대에 속해 있든, 우리는 서로에게서 배울 수 있고 함께 하나님을 경배할 수 있습니다. “주의 업적과 주의 나라의 위엄 있는 영광을 인생들에게 알게 하리이다”(12절).

• 주님, 우리가 주님의 사랑을 전하는 증인이 되었으니, 주님을 높이고 찬양하기 위해 모든 세대가 하나가 되게 하소서.
하나님의 나라는 모든 세대에 걸쳐 살아 역사하고 있다.
1. 왕이신 나의 하나님이여 내가 주를 높이고 영원히 주의 이름을 송축하리이다
2. 내가 날마다 주를 송축하며 영원히 주의 이름을 송축하리이다
3. 여호와는 위대하시니 크게 찬양할 것이라 그의 위대하심을 측량하지 못하리로다
4. 대대로 주께서 행하시는 일을 크게 찬양하며 주의 능한 일을 선포하리로다
5. 주의 존귀하고 영광스러운 위엄과 주의 기이한 일들을 나는 작은 소리로 읊조리리이다
6. 사람들은 주의 두려운 일의 권능을 말할 것이요 나도 주의 위대하심을 선포하리이다
7. 그들이 주의 크신 은혜를 기념하여 말하며 주의 의를 노래하리이다
8. 여호와는 은혜로우시며 긍휼이 많으시며 노하기를 더디 하시며 인자하심이 크시도다
9. 여호와께서는 모든 것을 선대하시며 그 지으신 모든 것에 긍휼을 베푸시는도다
10. 여호와여 주께서 지으신 모든 것들이 주께 감사하며 주의 성도들이 주를 송축하리이다
11. 그들이 주의 나라의 영광을 말하며 주의 업적을 일러서
12. 주의 업적과 주의 나라의 위엄 있는 영광을 인생들에게 알게 하리이다
13. 주의 나라는 영원한 나라이니 주의 통치는 대대에 이르리이다

7월 : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

본 메일은 SWIM 메일 수신에 동의하신 분에게만 발송되는 발신전용 메일입니다.
메일 수신을 원치 않으시면 www.swim.org에 접속, QTLife>QT신청하기>메일그만받기(바로가기)에서 직접 처리하시거나, swim@swim.org로수신 거부 메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다.

Mailing service : SWIM | Tel : 02-796-3217 | Email : swim@swim.org | Update : 이영미, 조용윤
제공 : RBC Ministries, 오늘의 양식사 | Tel : 031-780-9565~8 | Email : odb@hcc.or.kr
"To read other issues of Our Daily Bread, visit us at www.rbc.net"
All Rights Reserved 한국 오늘의 양식사