오늘의 QT

오늘의 양식
2017.07.27 03:22:04
묵상나눔터 | 정기구독신청 | 인쇄하기  

27 July Thu, 2017
Sweet Company
[ John 14:15 - 14:26 ] - hymn430
The Spirit of truth . . . lives with you and will be in you.
John 14:17
The elderly woman in the nursing home didn’t speak to anyone or request anything. It seemed she merely existed, rocking in her creaky old chair. She didn’t have many visitors, so one young nurse would often go into her room on her breaks. Without asking the woman questions to try to get her to talk, she simply pulled up another chair and rocked with her. After several months, the elderly woman said to her, “Thank you for rocking with me.” She was grateful for the companionship.
Before He went back to heaven, Jesus promised to send a constant companion to His disciples. He told them He would not leave them alone but would send the Holy Spirit to be in them(John 14:17). That promise is still true for believers in Jesus today. Jesus said that the triune God makes His “home” in us(v. 23).
The Lord is our close and faithful companion throughout our entire life. He will guide us in our deepest struggles, forgive our sin, hear each silent prayer, and shoulder the burdens we cannot bear.
We can enjoy His sweet company today. Anne Cetas

• Dear Lord, thank You for giving us Your Spirit as our constant companion.
The Christian’s heart is the Holy Spirit’s home.
15. "If you love me, you will obey what I command.
16. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever --
17. the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
18. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
19. Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
20. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
21. Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."
22. Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, "But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?"
23. Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24. He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
25. "All this I have spoken while still with you.
26. But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
2017년 07월 27일 (목)
좋은 동반자
[ 요한복음 14:15 - 14:26 ] - 찬송가 430장
그는 진리의 영이라…그는 너희와 함께 거하심이요 또 너희 속에 계시겠음이라
요한복음 14:17
양로원에 계시던 그 할머니는 아무에게도 말을 걸지 않았고, 무엇을 부탁하지도 않았습니다. 삐걱거리는 오래된 흔들의자를 흔들며, 단지 존재하고 있는 것처럼 보였습니다. 찾아오는 사람도 별로 없어서 한 젊은 간호사가 휴식 시간을 이용하여 그 할머니를 종종 찾아가곤 했습니다. 말을 걸려고 질문을 던지는 대신, 그 간호사는 그냥 다른 흔들의자를 할머니 옆으로 가져가 옆에서 같이 흔들며 앉아 있었습니다. 몇 달이 지난 후 그 할머니는 그 간호사에게 “나와 함께 해주어서 고마워요.”라고 말했습니다. 그녀는 동반자가 있다는 것에 감사했습니다.
예수님은 승천하시기 전에 제자들에게 변함없는 동반자를 보내주시겠다고 약속하셨습니다. 주님은 그들을 홀로 내버려두시지 않고 성령님을 보내 그들 속에 있게 하시겠다고 말씀하셨습니다(요 14:17). 그 약속은 오늘날 예수님을 믿는 모든 사람들에게도 마찬가지로 적용됩니다. 예수님은 삼위일체의 하나님께서 우리 안에 ‘거처’를 마련하신다고 말씀하셨습니다(23절).
주님은 평생 동안 계속해서 가장 가깝고 신실한 우리의 동반자이십니다. 주님은 가장 어려운 고통 가운데에서 우리를 이끌어주시며, 우리 죄를 용서해주시고, 침묵의 기도를 들으시며, 우리가 질 수 없는 무거운 짐을 져주십니다.
오늘 우리는 좋은 동반자 되시는 주님과 함께 즐거워할 수 있습니다.

• 사랑하는 주님, 우리의 변치 않는 동반자로 성령님을 주시니 감사합니다.
그리스도인의 마음은 성령님이 거하시는 처소이다.
15. 너희가 나를 사랑하면 나의 계명을 지키리라
16. 내가 아버지께 구하겠으니 그가 또 다른 보혜사를 너희에게 주사 영원토록 너희와 함께 있게 하리니
17. 그는 진리의 영이라 세상은 능히 그를 받지 못하나니 이는 그를 보지도 못하고 알지도 못함이라 그러나 너희는 그를 아나니 그는 너희와 함께 거하심이요 또 너희 속에 계시겠음이라
18. 내가 너희를 고아와 같이 버려두지 아니하고 너희에게로 오리라
19. 조금 있으면 세상은 다시 나를 보지 못할 것이로되 너희는 나를 보리니 이는 내가 살아 있고 너희도 살아 있겠음이라
20. 그 날에는 내가 아버지 안에, 너희가 내 안에, 내가 너희 안에 있는 것을 너희가 알리라
21. 나의 계명을 지키는 자라야 나를 사랑하는 자니 나를 사랑하는 자는 내 아버지께 사랑을 받을 것이요 나도 그를 사랑하여 그에게 나를 나타내리라
22. 가룟인 아닌 유다가 이르되 주여 어찌하여 자기를 우리에게는 나타내시고 세상에는 아니하려 하시나이까
23. 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 사람이 나를 사랑하면 내 말을 지키리니 내 아버지께서 그를 사랑하실 것이요 우리가 그에게 가서 거처를 그와 함께 하리라
24. 나를 사랑하지 아니하는 자는 내 말을 지키지 아니하나니 너희가 듣는 말은 내 말이 아니요 나를 보내신 아버지의 말씀이니라
25. 내가 아직 너희와 함께 있어서 이 말을 너희에게 하였거니와
26. 보혜사 곧 아버지께서 내 이름으로 보내실 성령 그가 너희에게 모든 것을 가르치고 내가 너희에게 말한 모든 것을 생각나게 하리라

7월 : 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

본 메일은 SWIM 메일 수신에 동의하신 분에게만 발송되는 발신전용 메일입니다.
메일 수신을 원치 않으시면 www.swim.org에 접속, QTLife>QT신청하기>메일그만받기(바로가기)에서 직접 처리하시거나, swim@swim.org로수신 거부 메일을 보내주시기 바랍니다.

Mailing service : SWIM | Tel : 02-796-3217 | Email : swim@swim.org | Update : 이영미, 조용윤
제공 : RBC Ministries, 오늘의 양식사 | Tel : 031-780-9565~8 | Email : odb@hcc.or.kr
"To read other issues of Our Daily Bread, visit us at www.rbc.net"
All Rights Reserved 한국 오늘의 양식사